ABOUT THIS POLICY
- Users of our social media channels are encouraged to contribute with comments that are respectful, and users shall avoid making comments that might be considered confrontational, offensive, discriminatory, profane, off-topic, spam (i.e., unsolicited promotion of a third-party business), mis privacy-leading and fake, abusive or hurtful to any other user, includes personal attacks or defamatory content, or violates privacy of patients or others, or breaches applicable laws.
- UEMedical employees should adhere to our internal policy available on our share folder and policy manager: DOC. REF.: UEMEDICAL-CCM-CP; Version 1.0 – OCTOBER 2018 for social media use.
- Users must be at least 18 years old to post or comment on any content on any Social Media Site.
- Users are prohibited to post any content (text or images or videos) that are personal health information on any of our Social Media platforms. Users are also not allowed to use our platforms in providing medical advice or medical commentary or having a medical conversation with any of our other users.
- By posting any content on any of our Social Media Site publicly or by tagging us publicly, you grant to us the irrevocable right to repost, distribute, publish, display the content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content on our platforms or presentations or printed materials.
- You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on any of our Social Media Sites on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws in UAE.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may update our Social Media Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
For any questions or suggestions about our Social Media Policy, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .